- Association with those who are smart in studies, in overall performance, service and leadership, is a tremendous help.
- Self-reliance is the key to every achievement. Regular private tuition gradually destroys self-confidence and self-reliance.
One must avoid it by all means and discern the commercial motives behind every inducement in this direction.
- Moderation in food and other pleasures helps one to realize values through self-discipline.
- Regular systematic study and revision helps one to reach any level of academic proficiency. As a result, academic achievers rely on self-study, especially in the morning hours.
- An intelligent learner absorbs what is taught, reflects on it and asks questions.
- Learning process should be rather co-operative than competitive. Hence, group study, discussion and co-operative learning are great helps to academic achievement.
- Noting down important points while reading or attending a class, is a great help.
- Assignment and projects do deserve the hard work of the scholar.
- God is the source of all talents, one’s own and of others. Discover and develop them.